Cairns Dinner Cruise see the city lights of Cairns.
The Cairns Ultimate Dinner Cruise is the ideal way to wind down at the end of the day. So, sit back and relax and enjoy an evening of calm water cruising on Trinity Inlet. Cruise alongside the city lights and tropical mangroves. As soon as the sun begins to set, let the Far North Queensland sunset mesmerize you.
Every night begins with a glass of wine, after all, good dinner cruises should! With your glass full, head onto the front deck to admire the view. Watch as the sky transitions through a variety of colours. Finally, look up to see the blanket of stars that stretch across the sky.
Find yourself on a journey deep into the rivers of the Trinity Inlet, before heading out into the Broadwater. Take in glittering city lights as you cruise alongside the waterfront of Cairns.
So, imagine yourself onboard. Listen to calm waters gently lapping the boat. Feel the gentle breezes and enjoy the mild weather. Especially as the night is yours to enjoy.
Is your tummy starting to rumble?
With either a delicious buffet or set menu to choose from, you will be spoiled for choice. It features some of the region’s best produce, not to mention fresh seafood. You can choose to dine out under the stars on the front deck. Or in the air-conditioned comfort of the interior saloon.
After all, this is the ultimate in waterside dining. It certainly is the perfect end to the Kuranda Rainforest and Dinner Cruise package!
To see the Great Barrier Reef before the Cairns Ultimate Dinner Cruise, click HERE!
- Spectacular city lights
- Sunset Cruise
- Delicious fresh Dinner
- Check-in at 6.00 pm at Cairns’ Marlin Marina
- Departs 6.30 pm
- Returns 9.00 pm
All in all, your Cairns Ultimate Dinner Cruise includes:
- A 2.5-hour calm water sunset/evening cruise
- Luxurious air-conditioned vessel
- Large outdoor decks
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- Delicious hot and cold buffet, featuring fresh seafood and local produce
Extra wine, beer and soft drinks
What to bring
- Tropical cocktail attire is suggested, with a light jacket for the winter months.
- Footwear is mandatory, with suitable shoes for boating recommended. Although it’s a calm water cruise, you will find it more comfortable moving around the boat in flat rubber-soled shoes.
- Don’t forget to bring a little cash, EFTPOS or credit card for your bar purchases.
- Not to mention – Don’t forget your camera!
How to get there
Check-in and boarding are at the boat, Spirit of Cairns, which is moored at Marlin Marina, between 5:45-6.15 pm.
- This is a non-smoking vessel
- The minimum age for children to travel on Spirit of Cairns is 4 years old. Children must be under parental supervision at all times
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- The Set Menu is available on Thursday and Friday
- The Buffet is available from Saturday to Tuesday