This luxury Great Barrier Reef tour departs from Cairns daily.
Get the VIP treatment while experiencing Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, one of the UNESCO listed natural wonders of the world, in style!
Our all-inclusive luxury Great Barrier Reef tour includes snorkelling, scuba diving, and a glass-bottom boat, all for one price.
Luxury Great Barrier Reef Tour
On Reef Experience gives you all of this, plus a personal valet in and out of the water. Your day also includes VIP seating and exclusive access to the Captain’s Top Deck lounge.
Departing from Cairns Marlin Marina daily. This luxury Great Barrier Reef tour takes approximately 90 minutes to reach the Outer Barrier Reef.
This Great Barrier Reef tour includes a reef-safe sunscreen free for all guests.
Add Extra adventures to this tour click on the links to find out more.
Great Barrier Reef highlights
- A personal valet/guide both onboard and in the water.
- Private guided snorkel tours and/or scuba dive tours for that extra in-water care and attention.
- Reserved VIP Seating. Table and seats in the Captain’s wheelhouse.
- Skip the queues. Everything you need your valet will organise for you.
- Lunch Dine-in style! Enjoy your delicious lunch with plunger tea and coffee.
- Afternoon Tea includes a cheese and fruit platter, and complimentary sparkling wine.
- Up to 6 hours at two pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef locations.
- Unlimited Snorkelling at morning and afternoon reef locations.
- Next, enjoy scuba diving for both certified and introductory divers.
- Then take a Glass Bottom Boat Tour.
- Including round trip shuttles from your accommodation to the Marlin Marina.
- Marine Biology Presentation
- Large Sun Deck with padded loungers
Great Barrier Reef itinerary
- 07:30 – First Board Reef Experience boat at the Cairns Marina ‘A-Finger’ for check-in
- 08:00 – Departure including safety Talk and snorkel briefing
- 08:30 – Marine Biology presentation, followed by detailed scuba dive briefing.
- 09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site, snorkelling and scuba diving.
- 10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat Tour (approximately 20-minute tour)
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Cruise to our second location.
- 15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 15:30 – Glass of wine, tropical fruits, cheese and biscuits
- 16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
- Round Trip bus transfers from Cairns accommodation houses
- Personal valet assigned to you for the day
- A la carte Breakfast, Lunch and afternoon tea
- Plunger coffee and tea
- Australian sparkling wine on return from the reef
- Access to the Captain’s wheelhouse Top Deck Club Lounge.
*minimum of 2 people per booking.
- Underwater Digital Camera Hire
- Snack Bar Purchases: Soft drinks, chocolate, chips, alcohol etc.
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts, hats etc
- Bus transfers from accommodation outside of the Cairns Business Area
- Second Scuba Dive at our beautiful afternoon reef location
What to bring
- Cash and/or credit card for purchases
- Swimming Clothes, Towel, Hat, Sunglasses,
- Proof of qualification if you’re a Certified Diver
How to get there
Reef Experience departs from
Cairns Marina: ‘A-Finger’ View map to Cairns Marlin Marina
Boarding commences at 7:30 am for check-in, directly on the vessel ‘Reef Experience.’
Arrive back to Cairns Marina at approximately 4:30 pm
Where Can I Park?
Several parking stations throughout Cairns are within walking distance of the Marina. Click here to see where
Important Information for Scuba Diving
We have a passion for showing you Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Would you mind making sure you understand the scuba diving laws?
Queensland, Australia, has some of the strictest scuba diving rules globally and the safest scuba diving record. We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with all regulations, including medical as is the law.
To avoid disappointment on your day of travel, we strongly recommend that all of our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire before booking as some medical conditions, age and/or medications may prevent you from scuba diving.
It is always our mission to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
We are thrilled to help you with any questions you may have. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us.
Alternatively, you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms’ AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba Diving
It would be best if you did not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive for a single no decompression scuba dive. For multiple dives, you should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning, you must wait 24 hours after your dive.